ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "bother"
To sign "bother," or "annoy" use your dominant hand to "chop" into the webbed area between the thumb and index finger of your non-dominant hand.
Note: if you do the movement just once, this sign tends to mean "INTERRUPT."
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy:
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars