ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "white in the face" (Caucasian) (pale)
The sign for "white in the face" can be used to mean "Caucasian" and/or "pale."
To sign "Caucasian" or "pale," you do the sign "WHITE" then you throw the whiteness in your face.
CAUCASIAN (white faced / pale)
Here's a view from an angle so you can see the back side of the hand:
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy:
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars