ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "half"
Show a "1" then drop your hand down about 3 inches as you quickly change the "1" into a "2." The palm is palm back. The "1" and "2" are at a comfortable angle (not straight up).
This sign represents a minute hand having moved 30 minutes or "half way" around the face of a clock.
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy:
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars