ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "pepperoni"
Use "F" hands to show the pepperoni on the surface of the pizza.
A colleague of mine does "pepperoni" while holding up the base hand to represent the pizza crust -- as if showing where the pieces of pepperoni would be on a pizza.
In this version the dominant hand is in an "F" handshape and the support hand is in a "flat" handshape.
(Variation: initialized version) "P"
This sign can also mean "PEPPER."
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars