ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "pop"
POP / "soda pop"
Form the left hand into an "O." Bend the middle finger of the right "spread" hand at the large knuckle and stick it (the middle finger) into the left "O." Then remove the finger and slap your right palm over the hole.
Also see: See: COKE, Dr. Pepper
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars