ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
THUMBS-DOWN (or "THUMB-DOWN")
Notes: Both versions (the "sweep off the palm" version and the "thumbs down" version of "REJECT" certainly do overlap in their meanings but "THUMB-DOWN" is often used for situations such as:
Signer A: PAST-NIGHT MOVIE? YOU ENJOY?
Signer B: THUMB-DOWN
Also thumbs down is good for meanings for that such as:
"not a fan"
"meh" / "not good"
Also see: DENY
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars