ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "scientist"
To remember the sign for "scientist," think of a person pouring chemicals from a test tube into a beaker.
Scientist = SCIENCE + PERSON:
My wife prefers to do the sign "SCIENCE" with "A" hands. Meh. Okay. Actually I like either ways. The "A" hands do remind me of "beakers" that some scientists use to mix chemicals.
SCIENCE + AGENT
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn
American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars