ANSWER = respond
B-A-C-K or #BACK
HOW-MUCH 1h HOW-MANY 2h HOW-MUCH-[a_lot]
LUNCH [EAT-NOON version]
MIND: "Do you mind?"
PAY-FOR [A-hand version]
slice = SOME / part
Practice Sheet 49:
01. NOT YOUR BUSINESS!
02. NYB! [None of your business!]
03. I'm not telling! [finger to lips]
04. That's personal/private! [SECRET]
05. Why do you ask?! [ASK-to-me what-FOR?!]
Practice Sheet 49.A
01. YOU HAVE C-A-S-H YOU?
02. YOU BANK NAME?
03. YOU HAVE SAVE A-C-C-O-U-N-T?
04. YOUR CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE HOW-MUCH?
05. YOUR MONEY YOU EARN INTEREST?
Practice Sheet 49.B
06. YOU PAST BORROW MONEY BUY SOMETHING YOU?
07. YOU OWE HOW-MUCH?
08. I BROKE-financially, you-MIND PAY-FOR LUNCH?
09. I MULL-over BUY PIZZA, PITCH-in WHO? RAISE HAND.
10. PIZZA EACH SLICE $2 YOU WANT HOW-MANY?
Practice Sheet 49.C
11. YOU WANT RICH SOMEDAY YOU?
12. YOU HAVE BUDGET-[noun] YOU?
13. YOU BUDGET-[verb] CAREFUL YOU?
14. YOUR SKILL manage-[CONTROL] MONEY YOU?
15. YOU TEND FRUGAL, spend-[lots/2h-from-both-pockets], WHICH?
Practice Sheet 49.D
16. YOU EARN HOUR HOW-MUCH?
17. CREDIT-CARD card-[SQUARE] YOU HAVE HOW-MANY?
18. YOUR CREDIT CARD YOU DEBT-[owe] HOW-MUCH?
19. YOUR CREDIT CARD INTEREST R-A-T-E PERCENT WHAT?
20. YOUR CREDIT CARD YOU PAY-OFF EACH MONTH?
Practice Sheet 49.E
21. YOUR CAR, YOU PAY-MONTHLY YOU?
22. YOUR R-E-N-T INCREASE UP-TO-NOW?
23. YOUR DEBT INCREASE DECREASE WHICH?
24. FOR BUY HOUSE YOU NEED DEPOSIT HOW-MUCH?
25. GRADUATE FINISH, SCHOOL LOAN PAY B-A-C-K, CAN PAUSE HOW?
Practice Sheet 49.F
26. YOU INVEST S-T-O-C-K YOU?
27. D-I-V-I-D-E-N-D, what-MEAN? Answer: STOCK PAY-to-me-repeatedly
28. YOU DONATE MONEY ORGANIZATION ANY YOU?
29. SUPPOSE SEE BEGGAR YOU DONATE-[drop-in] YOU?
30. YOU THINK SOMEDAY YOU INHERIT A-LOT MONEY YOU?
Sample English Version for Sheet 49.A
01. Do you have some cash?
02. Where do you bank?
03. Do you have a savings account?
04. How much do you have in your checking account?
05. Do you earn interest on your money?
Sample English Version for 49.B
6. Have you ever borrowed money to buy something?
7. How much do you owe?
8. I'm broke do you mind paying for lunch?
9. I'm craving pizza! Who will split the cost with
10. Two bucks a slice. How many slices do you
Sample English Version for Practice Sheet 49.C
11. Do you want to be rich someday?
12. Do you have a budget?
13. Do you watch your money?
14. Are you good at managing your money?
15. Which are you? A miser or a spendthrift?
Sample English Version for Practice Sheet 49.D
16. How much do you earn an hour?
17. How many credit cards do you have?
18. How much do you owe on your credit card?
19. What's your interest rate on your credit card?
20. Do you pay off your credit card each month?
Sample English Version for Practice Sheet 49.E
21. Are you making monthly payments on your car?
22. Has your rent gone up?
23. Is your debt load going up or down?
24. How much do you need to put down on a house?
25. After graduation how can you defer paying back your school loans?
Sample English Version for Practice Sheet 49.F
26. Do you play the stock market?
27. What is a dividend?
28. Do you give to any charities?
29. Do you give money to beggars?
30. Do you think someday you'll inherit lots of money?